Grafter with an O - /omega/ shaped blade
This instrument is designed for the grafting and the cultivation of vine-growing plants, fruit trees, annuals and for the pre-engrafting of the tree-crown.
The cut of the wild stock and the noble branch is performed per punching in an O-/omega/ shape. This shape is formed by a thin profile /shaped/ blade
at one pressure. The method enables a quickly, exactly and cleanly shaping of the cut and contracut for the grafting. The one cut should be inserted tightly in the other and then they should be fixed or sealed with wax.
- Code: 026
- Manufacturer: PRISMA 50 LTD
- Weight: 0.370 Kgs
- The O -/omega/ cut is a high productive method.
- Reducing the production costs.
- No skilled workers are demanded.
- Increasing the percentage of the succesful grafts.
- The O-/omega/ blade can be used by hand in the fields or in industrial conditions with mechanized cutting presses.